USM Athletics – 30th Annual Husky Golf Classic
August 13, 2018, 10 a.m. @ Falmouth Country Club, Falmouth, Maine
PRESENTED BY: Pepsi
2018 Sponsorship Form (Coming Soon)
Register Online (Active Now)
Please join members of the USM Athletics Staff for the 30th Annual Husky Golf Classic being held at Falmouth Country Club in Falmouth, Maine on Monday, August 13, 2018. This year's Husky Golf Classic is presented by Pepsi.
The Husky Golf Classic, a four-person scramble, provides a great opportunity for friends, family and alumni to come together and support the athletic department while enjoying a fun-filled day of golf, food, prizes and camaraderie.
Albert D. Bean Jr.
Director of Athletics and Recreation
- 8:30 a.m. Registration Check-In and Continental Breakfast
- 9:45 Welcome and Explanation of Rules
- 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Lunch provided on the turn
- Hospitality carts available on cash basis
- Dinner and raffle immediately following golf
Four player scramble with prizes for 1st-3rd gross and net scores.
The longest drive (men and women)
Closest to the pin (men and women)
50/50 Raffle, Auction and Door Prizes
Proper golf attire is required at Falmouth Country Club. Metal spikes, bathing attire, cutoffs, jeans, jean shorts, halter-tops and tank tops will not be permitted. Gentlemen are asked to wear collared or mock neck golf shirts.
FALMOUTH COUNTRY CLUB
This 18-hole course combines magnificently challenging play with visual beauty. Each memobrable hole provides variety from the mountainous terrain loop of the first nine through the links-type lands on the back. Bent-grass tees, greens and fairways assure emerald huses and the superior playing surfaces preferred by the best of players. Multiple tees on on each hole accommodate all levels of play.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION | Please register by August 7, 2018
Register early, the tournament field will be limited to the first 144 golfers. To secure a spot in the tournament, please register before August 7th by mail, phone or online. Foursome entries are not required. Individual entries are permissible; however, golfers wishing to be together should register on the same form.
To register by mail, complete and return the registration form with payment:
Husky Golf Classic
37 College Ave.
Gorham, ME 04038
• To register by phone call (207) 780-5985 with golfer(s) and credit card information.
• To register online click here [ coming soon - a surcharge fee will apply for online registrations.]
• If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or if you have any questions, contact Al Bean - at (207) 780 - 5588 or via email email@example.com
PAYMENT - CASH CHECK OR CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED
• $125 Per Golf Registration
• $700 Foursome and a hole sponsor
• $250 Hole sponsor
• $25 Dinner only
Tournament will be held rain or shine unless the golf course cancels. Registration is nonrefundable for no shows.